December 21, 2008

Opening Ceremony Sale Recap

As much as I'm in no position to be shopping, I couldn't resist stopping by the Opening Ceremony sample sale yesterday to see if there were any good deals. Overall, stuff wasn't that cheap (mostly $100 and up), because even at huge discounts, a lot of the brands they carry are just such high price points to begin with that 80% off still isn't enough for tight budgets like my own. However, if you have the patience and the cash, there are some cool pieces to be found (it ends at 7pm today). The biggest bargain by far were the boxes and boxes of Opening Ceremony jeans that were 5 for $25 so I grabbed those in 5 different washes. I had to give two away to my tiny-waisted friend because they ended up not fitting the same as the other three. I figured I could use at least one for a DIY experiment or make into cutoffs since they were so cheap. I also got this Burfitt bag with awesome colored rope detailing that was marked down to $30 from like two hundred something...not bad.

3 comments:

Susie Bubble said...

Wow...NYC sample sales are CHEAP compared to the ones here...

Amanda said...

yeah there are some good ones here. lately, there's been soooooo many cause of obvious reasons.

有依 said...

i am so jealous. i always loved this burfitt series...and for 30$...omg