December 16, 2011

Holla-daze

So the past few months, I've gotten quite addicted to Svpply. If you aren't familiar with the site, it basically lets you install a button in your bookmarks bar so whenever you see something you like/want/have to have/want to dream about but realistically won't buy, you can click it and it saves it in your "Wants". It comes in handy a lot, and it's a good way to figure out if that thing you were DYING over 3 months ago still makes you feel the same way when you look at it again. Anywho, Svpply is holding this holiday wish list contest so I made an entry. There's only a few more days left to vote, but thought I'd ask you guys! Can you vote for me (please and thanks)??


Ashish for Topshop Leopard Rucksack, Bing Bang Diamonds & Dollars Studs, Momofuku Milk Bar Cookbook, Asos Bobble Hat, Alexander Wang Platform Boots, Nixon Rose Gold "Spur" Watch, Sophomore 99 Problems Shirt, Skateboard Stool

10 comments:

Julian said...

Ahh, svpply. I spend HOURS on it.

+ I voted for your wish list. :)

Amanda said...

yay thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I just voted for you :) good luck! that backpack is freaking awesome.

Isabel said...

I support that tee shirt wholeheartedly.

Elegantly Wasted said...

Drooooooling on those shoes!

X

www.elegantlywastedd.blogspot.com

Rianna said...

Am loving the Nixon rose gold watch, want a bit of that in my life

Rianna xx

http://appliquefashion.blogspot.com

laura said...

hey where you disappeared girl ! happy holidays, hope you're all good. have to admit i think i'm soon going to get hooked on svpply ..

leather ipad folio said...

I am new to svpply and I think the site is great. I was blown away with there urban and classic style. I am trying to familiarize the feature of the site. Thanks for posting it in your blog.

Amélie said...

- Woaaaaw Amazing :)

For Elyse said...

cool styles!! love the shoes and cheetah!