April 17, 2012

Form/function

A lot of my taste in fashion runs parallel with my taste in interior design. I'll tell you what makes me coo coo for cocoa puffs, and it definitely ain't Martha Stewart collection. Pretty much the country of Sweden has design of all kinds on lock, and I never get tired of that modern, minimal aesthetic. I recently came across the blog of Annaleena Leino, a Swedish interior stylist with mad skills. A few of her awesome creations just went for sale in her shop including these geometric clothing rails and decorative silver pyramids I'm kind of obsessing over right now. Keep an eye on this one!







3 comments:

przepisnik said...

very graphic http://makota22.blogspot.com

Jade said...

I love these! I wish I could DIY them haha x

Nichole said...

Love all of these pieces, simply amazing.