September 19, 2013

Ashish SS14

When NYFW ends and all eyes turn to London, one of the collections I look forward to the most is Ashish. He's the man that can work sequins like a puppet master, and if money weren't an issue, my closet would be that much more sparkly. For Spring, Ashish took inspiration from a party girl's hangover trip to her local corner store. This came through in the Coca-cola emblazoned tops, tribal jewelry, grocery bags, and multicultural influences that reflect the diversity of the shop owners. The party girl in me (and there's a lot of it) is swooning over so many of the pieces. Not to mention, Coca-cola never goes out of style.. just sayin.













2 comments:

Bethany Rose said...

Welp. Definitely my favourite collection for spring. The sequin carrier bag is a work of genius. :')

Bethany

xox

Christian said...

def a cool collection

/
christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
greetings from hong kong
peace.