October 21, 2013

II

Living in NYC gives you access to some of the best magazine shops anywhere. When I'm pounding the pavement on my way to or from somewhere, I love dashing into a newsstand to flip through a couple of my favorite mags. I would have totally missed this great story in the F/W 2013 issue of Pop Magazine if it wasn't for my addiction to new magazine smell. It's so exciting to see the new Stella and Celine collections in print too, especially set in a street scene.


























Shot by Mel Bles

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This editorial is splendid! I love flicking through magazines in cozy stores.

Kate said...

These fashions are awesome and so are the photos (minus the cigarettes). Thanks for sharing!

Kate from Clear the Way

Pippa Says said...

Great editorial post. This blog makes me wish I lived in NYC.