November 09, 2010

Fur reals

So much ridiculousness and awesomeness goes down the runways that never makes it into production cause someone decides not enough people will fork over the green for it at the end of the day. When I saw this piece of fur fluff from the Margiela Fall 10 show, I definitely was like "psssssh, that's just a show stopper, not a money maker." Well guess what, this massive murmansky fur headdress is now a reality and can be yours for the special price of $4450! I'd like to see someone wear this to meet the Queen.

10 comments:

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

When I saw this on the runway I thought, this is retarded. Now that I see it for sale I think, this is really retarded.

Lorena said...

What the hell, who is going to buy this?

Amanda said...

probz someone whos name starts and ends with GA.

SO. said...

hilarious post!! really do love it!

joy said...

Gaga would...

Fashion Minute said...

I sense a DIY trend on the rise...

xxFM

Anonymous said...

HELL YEAH! This is completely retarded and I love it. It kinda make me want to work on my neck muscles.

▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

oli said...

How many wookies dies for that hat?
Oli
fashion photography

Tor Erik said...

I know someone who will wear it...

http://2depressed2getdressed.blogspot.com/2007/11/no-stress-joggedress.html

S.C.L. said...

Origin of murmansky fur:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLcgxIGTFRs