March 31, 2011

Double dip

I'm sure plenty of ya'll are busy getting your summer bods in order. Or maybe you can't be bothered! Maybe you eat french fries on the regs and get away with it. Maybe you can appreciate the irony regardless of this Jeremy Scott for Adidas fry print swimsuit. I'm pretty stoked he chose to resurrect this print that originally appeared in his Eat The Rich Fall '06 range that basically took its inspiration from junk food. Even though it's technically swimwear, I can see it looking pretty dope as a bodysuit paired with some denim or shorty shorts...right?



14 comments:

Six Six Sick said...

Oh man, Nicollette was telling me about the french fry suit! I want it so bad...and yes I am trying to get the summer swimsuit bod into order, but things like french fries keep on getting in my way. ugh.
xx
Tiffany

Kazuko said...

lovely! looks amazing on the cover.

Megan Hattie said...

holy shit these are increeedible! I love fries! :)

cheers!
--Megan//<a href="http://www.themartiantide.blogspot.com>The Martian Tide</a>

Julian said...

That looks amazing! And I LOOOVE that magazine cover.

Amanda said...

get it tiff!! i'm stopping by the store today to see if they have it :) i think there are bike shorts too in the print.

amythewolf said...

jeremy scott looks weird

laia. said...

S I C K .

Andrew said...

yeah I need me a pair of the bike shorts!

A La Mode said...

This is way way way awesome.

Roi Uva said...

I have that issue of NYLON México and i want a french fry suit too :)

sthlmandsouth said...

that awesome!

The Fashion Buzz said...

That swimsuit is amazing !

Anonymous said...

if you like young designers work or illustrators work, see: www.desdeabajo-gircuri.blogspot.com i found it on the net and i leked it a lot!!

THIS IS STYLE SKETCHBOOK said...

Love it!!! :)