May 16, 2011

Go 'head

Oh hey folks! Guess what? It's still not summer!!!! Over it. I mean I've been steadily stockpiling tank tops to get ready for the dog days...and I would like to stop wearing jackets like yesterday. Luckily we had decent weather a few weekends ago for the Kentucky Derby. Now I'm not one to get all superstoke over a sporting event, but this was something new to me, and I embraced it. HATS & LADIES was the name of the game, and my girl came through with this striped number that was perfect for the occasion. Nevermind it was totally reminiscent of Prada's steez for this season (AND I was wearing my newly acquired lucite Prada heels I scooped from Century 21).



I guess I'm like hypnotized by Prada right now, cause I was messing around on Asos yesterday and bought this banana crop tank which I can't wait to throw on with some cutoffs. Summer of SASS.





I'm kinda craving some banana Runts® now...those are my fave.

6 comments:

tanya said...

love your take on Kentucky Derby style. you be steeezin.
you should come visit sydney, it's still 22°C here and sunny and we're going into autumn :)

Valerie said...

Love this so much! And that tank top is just gorgeous! xx

http://forshoeswefall.blogspot.com/

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

Yet another....banana Runts are my favorite candy ever.

Anonymous said...

What shoes are you wearing in this picture?

Amanda said...

the shoes are prada (from spring '10)

wholesale clothing said...

Love this so much! I love the banana design on your top. great combination of color.