August 23, 2011

Youth Blood

I gotta hand it to UO. The retailer's vision is having a glimmering moment in catalog form for the early fall push. A combo of the right models (Anja Konstantinova!), great styling, and really creative art direction and photography has made for some pretty rad spreads this month. Catalogs are such a stale thing these days, so it's refreshing to see them given a more editorial treatment to get consumers' attention. Otherwise, their fate in the recycling bin comes a whole lot quicker!










Photography by Colin Dodgson, Eléonore Hendricks, Charlie Engman, and Colin Leaman

5 comments:

c said...

charlie engman yo!

Linda Lu said...

Oh wow, this is a lot different than their usual catalog.

Magnet said...

Apparently Anja went to my uni haha. I agree, more catalogues need to be made more like this. Not so crappy looking.

Isabella said...

I love the Urban Outfitters catalogs! They are always so creative and... organic like!

I'd love to have you take a look!:

http://labluegirllabluegirl.blogspot.com

maggie said...

wow, it's way cool for a catolouge...almost kind of reminds me of an american apperal ad, but better.