November 29, 2011

The drug & the dream

DimePiece recently sent out a recap of the launch party and exhibition held last week in LA for their upcoming line The Drug & the Dream. For spring, the ladies took it to a HIGHER level (if you catch my drift), fueled by the idea that escapism, whether achieved naturally or chemically, leads to some of their most inspirational moments. I don't think the collection needs much more explanation than that! I look forward to seeing the full lookbook, but in the meantime, peep some of the images from the launch party. I'm kinda going all "OH SHIT" for the "oh shit" dress.









8 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

cool collection!

Nadia said...

ah!!!! What I wouldn't do for those platform nikes! Incredible.

Magnet said...

Omg the platform nikes are so damn good!! A few great pieces I see from that collection.

Buy and Sell said...

..Hello,
..I'm surfing in the internet and came across your blog.
..I'm quite impressed , with how it makes such good reading.



*_* nEnEng *_*

Unknown said...

omg! i love this pic <3 +follow!

Oona Pohjolainen said...

The white rainbow-smiley dress is awesome!

anna bykova said...

This is a very original and updated outlook on the "rave" look. I am all about Bass culture, so always look for new inspirations like that. Love it.

Anonymous said...

I must have that "High as a Kite" Crew Neck sweater!!!!!!!!!!