February 08, 2012

Just another day in paradise

It's always around this time of year that I start pining for spring pretty badly. This whole tropical/ hawaiin print trend is only making it worse, but I'm def on board with it 100%. One of the finest examples I've seen is Mother Denim's "Another Day in Paradise" jeans. Words can't express how awesome these are! I've seen them mentioned on a few other blogs, but if you are at a loss at where to hunt them down for spring, allow me to recommend Goldyn. The online shop, which recently opened its first brick-and-mortar store in Denver, knows their stuff: they carry labels like Alexander Wang, Pamela Love, and Vena Cava. Check them out, and if you find something you like, use the code ISMENTAL20 and get 20% off your order this month.

8 comments:

Nichole said...

These are beautiful!

Magnet said...

Shiit, the detail on those is excellent.

blue roses said...

wowwwwwww. amazing.

@SuitsandSkirts

Samira Phoenix said...

ohhh my devil.
I wanna wear these jeans before I die.

http://llkillu.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

These bring a tear to my eye.

amy said...

oh my god amazing!!

Morgan Elizabeth said...

these are perfect

Nicci St. Bruce said...

Little bit obsessed with these.