March 19, 2009

Almost there

OMG, an outfit post! I know, it's a rare thing on this blog. ANYway, the other day it was kind of mild so I opted to build up an outfit in layers of black. I actually snuck some navy blue in there but it's hard to tell from the crappy indoor shot- that's what I like about navy and black though. The coat is Uniqlo which I scooped up pretty cheap last month in their hidden basement sale section. The rest: cardigan, Lux; sheer babydoll dress, F21; cigarette pants, BDG.



The moccasin sandals are my latest shoe purchase which I found at Don The Verb, a tiny vintage shop on Delancey that houses a carefully edited collection of mostly dark and avant-garde designer pieces. The lady that runs the shop informed me they were used for the Don The Verb fall show (they have their own line on the side), which you can see on WWD.

3 comments:

laia. said...

your hair is so rad!

Samantha Smikle said...

Love this look! The warm weather had ppl extra stylish! More style shots from you! :)
xo,
S.

Giselle said...

This is perfect, it also helps that your super cute.

-Giselle <3<3<3