July 20, 2010

Chunk

I seek things of mass, triple chocolate chunk, the loud and obnoxious, nuggets of "wisdom", your face making me smile. Honestly, I have no idea what I'm saying right now, but summer has me on another level.











1. Massive rope platforms by Danish, Berlin-based designer Julie Eilenberger (check out her rad blog)
2. Amazing oldschool raver 'dos- mine never looked this cool!
3. Issey Miyake bag on ebay... reminds me of egg crates and boobs
4. Coated brass diamond ring by Margiela's MM6 line, at Stand Up Comedy
5. Doin hoodrat stuff with an epic bart backpack

14 comments:

tiana said...

summer definitely has me on another level too.. and i love the second photos! such cool hair

AR said...

that ring is toooooooo cool.

Jade said...

omfg i need that boob bag in my life

Ally said...

LOVE it all. Those shoes and bag in particular are crazy cool

Anonymous said...

oh now those shoes...are quite something. They remind me of earlier Vivienne Westwood shoes...

THE DIVINITUS said...

awesome miyake tote.

Six Six Sick said...

OMG those shoes are so sick. They remind me of even more extreme versions of the Bernhard Willhelm x Camper sandals I wanted so badly...

xx
Tiffany

Miriam said...

omg the shoes are insane

Nadir H. said...

this is very 90s love it!

Hal E. Liebling said...

I have the Margiela ring! I really love it. That bag is pretty spectacular

HALCOHOLIC.com

Andrew said...

omg... this is amazing

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

dangit i almost bought that ring. kind of wishing i had again.

Amanda said...

i know, i wish i got it too.. i'm sure they have it other places

A La Mode said...

Those wedges are out of this world!

http://girlalamode.blogspot.com/