July 01, 2010

Stick up

I got a peek at what will be hitting Topshop stores in a couple months for the fall season, and found a few choice pieces I'll be keeping an eye out for. It's really awful to be thinking this far ahead when I haven't even figured out how to dress for summer yet...cutoffs and sweat-friendly tops seems to be the drill. Anyway, seeing as "fall" starts in August for retail, I'm most liking the summery and transitional pieces as I can't even look at fur or flannel right now in this stank heat. YUCK.









5 comments:

Befour said...

3rd's a keeper

Anonymous said...

MUST GET THAT SPIDERWEB THING!! Too good!

Anonymous said...

The bra t-shirt is sick.

noirohio vintage said...

ahhh that faux bois shirt is ammazing!

Lorena said...

I love those speckled sweat pants, I would wear those until they fell apart.