September 21, 2010

I can't feel my face

Yeah here we go....more face-melting photo prints! Marios AW10 DELIVERS the visuals and I want to reach my hand through the screen and touch that cream fabric too! The Duomo Showroom blog promises the webshop will be coming back in the near future too so hopefully we'll be able to get some of this gear outside Japan. Cross your fingers and your toes. (Until then, if you live in the UK or in Europe, you can score some Marios as part of Topshop's Emerge collection)









6 comments:

Ally said...

I want those printed pants! I don't think I'll ever tire of a good digital print

Clara said...

Topshop's website is stocking some of it as part of it's EMERGE collection supporting new/young designers!

ediot said...

abSOLutely LOVE these. thanks so much for sharing. i love giant prints. off to check this out further now

xx

laia. said...

need those pants.

Luna Tiger said...

really beautiful prints, wahoo !
http://selenite.weebly.com/

Luna Tiger said...

Really beautiful prints !
http://selenite.weebly.com/