April 19, 2011

JNCOS for big girls

A good handful of you probably had a pair of these or at least smirked at the kids who did. It took me some time to accept the fact that wide leg pants are coming back in, and I can't help but be impressed that designers like Jeremy Laing are figuring out how to tap into our 90s Korn-loving, ball chain-wearing selves, but in a much more 2011, polished fem way. You are still allowed to say NO WAY to the wide leg, but I had to point out this interesting interpretation...if anything, to make you take a second look.


Hitched Pants @ Maryam Nassir Zadeh

3 comments:

Kazuko said...

90s Korn-loving - haha, that's great...
wide leg pants are not for me, they've never been (at 1,55m height it's really difficult to pull them off :D )but i have to say: this outfit looks great - on the model.

goodbyestockholm said...

these are amazing!oh my...

Samantha Smikle said...

I def had a pair of jnco! they has a huge red an white swirl on them! ugh i did a post a while ago and wanted to link it but can't find it. you would have died! lol

great post girlie, love mnz!!

s
x