April 17, 2011

Slasher

I guess it's been a minute since I saw any innovative sneakers I would actually wear. There was a time when I was all about Nike Blazers and SBs. These days I tend to torture my feet more often than not (I call it shoeicide), but I do have clear converse and leopard vans I'm pretty stoked about. Anyway feast your eyes on these Andrea Crews sandal-inspired sneakers...I love the slashed sides, big eyelets and chunky laces. They are available in limited quantities at Marios Left Tannker or in the Andrea Crews shop.



7 comments:

Cara said...

I would kill for the white ones <3

Julian said...

Whoa, these are really cool!

Megan Hattie said...

Oh my god, I want those black ones so bad... I personally can't stand high heels, I walk too fast... I WANT THESE! innovative sneakers ftw

Cheers!
--Megan//The Martian Tide

Maria said...

they look epic in white!

Anonymous said...

wow these are good!! def black ones!!

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

OHHHH dang. These are really good. Black with white laces is always a good combo. I kept seeing this Andrew Crews denim/tshirt thing in Hong Kong everywhere and started to think it was a sign. The husband did not.

t. said...

luv those!!