April 26, 2011

Sit this one out

I've got a serious case of Peter Pan syndrome lately! Oh, what, you too? Then you might just want to bring that feeling of eternal youth into your pad. I'm obsessed with these chairs by The Campana Brothers, but who wouldn't be? I'd almost pay the probably absurd pricetag to have the opportunity to sit on plush sharks and dolphins at the end of the day and dream about magical underwater fantasies....or sit on the gator chair and wake up in a cold sweat thinking your arms just got chomped off.






7 comments:

Megan Hattie said...

Oh man, these are so amazing! I'd put them in my kids' playroom if I had kids/a lot of money... pandas!

Cheers!
--Megan//The Martian Tide

Cara said...

Omg these are so amazing! I badly wanna fall asleep on the panda one <3

A La Mode said...

This looks like the comfiest thing ever! Pandas win hands down.

Unknown said...

AHW MAN I WANT ALL OF THESE! Thnx for sharing

Anonymous said...

Too Funny! A phase I use often is, "Up to my butt in alligators!"...

Love the tongue in cheek humor!

Claire M. said...

I love those Panda's ;)

Unknown said...

Haha these are incredible! I would absolutely love the gator chair, personally. That is probably the coolest chair I've ever seen.