June 02, 2011

California Love

Summer seems to be the time when irony goes hand-in-hand with dripping sweat and cutoffs. So it's perfect timing that America's favorite hipster photog, Mark Hunter aka The Cobrasnake, has teamed up with my fave kitschy shoe brand Irregular Choice for the release of a limited edition shoe. "The Chica" American flag platform wedge is available for preorder starting today and ships out June 15 (so you should have them in time for your independence day parties woooo!). Don't sleep on these- my girl at IC informed me there are only 72 pairs available! Get them in the Cobra Shop or irregularchoice.com.





5 comments:

Julian said...

No shit. The Cobrasnake and Irregular Choice. Heaven.

Anonymous said...

Amazing blog you have here!!! <3 it!

http://www.fashion-martini.blogspot.com

carling said...

I love it!

Check me out:
http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/


xoxo
karla

THIS IS STYLE SKETCHBOOK said...

Hot!!! Love it!!

farrina jika said...

I am SO happy to have found your blog :D