June 24, 2011

Office Space

Jeffrey Campbell pumps out new shoes like nobody's business. You blink, and you miss out on some style only sold on one site and gone quicker than you can say Twitter. Despite all the hype, there are always styles that either slip by unnoticed, or are just too strange for the fashion herds. I went on Solestruck today and saw these two kooky ass club kid-meets-office styles appropriately named "Never" and "Get Out." Yeah, that pretty much describes my reaction to each, then I switched to "Why Not?" and "I Might Need These."



4 comments:

A La Mode said...

Woah, these are epic! Serious love.

g said...

omg must cop!!!

Andrew said...

wish they had a few more of the creeper style, I'd definitely try to pull them off

dapperette said...

Both are definitely dramatic. I like the 2nd pair a lot better though.

http://dapper-dapperette.tumblr.com/