May 30, 2008

Patricia Field for Payless



Downtown diva Patricia Field launches her second capsule collection for Payless this week. To celebrate, she held a party in her store and revealed her thoughts behind the collection.

"I draw much inspiration from my global travels to major fashion capitals including Tokyo and Sao Paulo, among the standards. On the global front, color and pop-glamour are key -- I am excited to bring shoppers these global interpretations in my Payless summer collection. For my second collection for Payless I was inspired to continue the strong metallic theme, layering on bright colors including electric blue, sleek silver and sunny gold with sparkle and high-shine detailing,” explains Field, whose first collection was inspired by her red carpet appearance at the Oscars, after she was nominated for her work on The Devil Wears Prada. The collection includes a variety of shoe styles and metallic clutches all in the $25 to $35 price range- you can't beat that!



via Fashiontribes

No comments: