May 13, 2008

Tis the season...

April showers brings May SAMPLE SALES!!!!!! Of course I will be at the Love Brigade CO OP sale this weekend, and if there is time i'll make it over the Williamsburg bridge for What Comes Around Goes Around's spring sample sale beginning Thursday, May 15 through Sunday, May 18. They say there are deals to be had- and i do love a good deal. :) Plus, everything else in the store will be an additional 20% off.

Thursday, from 1 to 9 p.m; Friday through Sunday, from 11 to 8 p.m.
351 West Broadway, (between Broome and Grand streets)
212-343-9303.

2 comments:

MakiMaki Vintage said...

Hi! I saw that you featured us a long time ago and I just wanted to give you a big thank you! Sorry it took me a while to get in touch! I'd like to let you know that we are now offering a 10% discount to bloggers who blog about us! Send me a message through www.makimakivintage.com before bidding or after the auction ends is fine too! Thanks again for helping spread the word about our shop!

xoxo Noelle, makimakivintage.com

Amanda said...

Hey Noelle! No problem. We love your store and hope our post helps out your sales! I'll keep an eye out for something I might want to use that discount.

Thanks again,
Amanda of IS MENTAL