June 24, 2008

Colette to Pop Up in NYC



Colette, the world-famous French boutique filled with a surplus of exclusive products you can almost never get your hands on, is opening a pop-up shop in NYC the end of this summer. Starting on September 5 and lasting one month, Colette will open it's doors on 54th Street to it's culture-crazed customers. I must admit, this location doesn't seem the best place for a store that sells design books, short run t-shirt lines and tote bags but I'm sure the downtown kids will line up anyway.

2 comments:

M E L I $ $ A said...

i'm happy that this is going to be close to my office. now when i get paid i'll have a true destination to spend ALL my money.

vive l'acheter!

Amanda said...

true, i don't care how inconvenient it is (my office might be moving to soho soon) i will be making the trip- even if it means sacrificing my lunch break!