July 28, 2008

Freestyle



I just got back from a much-needed vacation in Wrightsville Beach/Wilmington, NC. My boyfriend grew up there, living the laid-back surfer lifestyle at the beach. While down south, I was lucky to catch a lot of rays brah. The ocean was amazing, and even more amazing this awesome watch John surprised me with when I came out of the water. The classic Shark Freestyle watch is back and I'm psyched to own one! There are a lot of radical colorways available and these things can take a beating so scoop one up if you're feelin it.

2 comments:

Freestyle U.S.A. said...

Thanks for the awesome mention! Let us know any feedback you have to help us make the watches even better in our next production run. Cheers, Chad from Freestyle!

Amanda said...

No problem- I would love to see even more colorways next time around. I want another one now!