June 01, 2010

Geotropics

Been looking at old Hussein Chalayan lately, and his summer '99 collection called Geotropics has been one I've pulled up quite a bit. I wish more designers kept meaty collection archives- you can look at Chalayan back to 1994 if you so please, a nice treat if you're into you know, FASHION. Anyway, back to the Geotropics-ness, I'm feelin it. If I was forced to wear just dresses this summer, this is the vibe I'd go for (how you like the little cut-out river going dead center through the boob?)



5 comments:

laia. said...

yesyesyesyes to all of it.

Evelina said...

one of my favorites!

Ria said...

geotropics... that´s just genious!

amelie said...

Fantastic!

Kim said...

Ahh i love HC, I'm on holiday in Tokyo and was lucky enough to catch his exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art... FANTASTIC, really reinvigorated my respect for his work. Really recommend you get a hold of the accompanying book/program if you can.