June 11, 2010

Whaam!

I took a look at a few of the Resort '11 collections, and at the end of the alphabet, Zero + Maria Cornejo brought the fireworks. I'm always a fan of her silhouettes, but am blown away by the endless fresh ideas she has for prints and color. These two dresses have a sort of tribal meets Roy Lichtenstein vibe I'm really feeling, especially the way the loudness is balanced out with solid black. Then there's the accessories and shoes... I mean they are always on point and I want em all!



3 comments:

noirohio vintage said...

ALWAYS on point!

Anonymous said...

I really like this!

Anonymous said...

I love that contrast with the black as well, ah-mazing I would kill to own one of these dresses there are so many endless things you could do with those dresses.

-Dolly.