June 22, 2010

Wear it out

My summer top drawer is pissing me off, so I'm attempting to fix that, and I found these shirts by Dimepiece I just ordered. I'm not into the typical "girl streetwear brand" mold, but I'm happy to see a lot of those brands are tossing cliches out the door, and doing what they want...although you'll still see plenty of fempowerment graphics like "Ain't no wifey" and "You're gonna get yours," NOT that I'm anti-speaking your mind, cause clearly I got the hots for Satan.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

ya ya ya, cause satan is waitin!!!

Hal E. Liebling said...

LOVE THESE dude. I may need one of the gray muscle shirts for myself. xo

HALCOHOLIC.com

Emily said...

love those shorts.. the perfect rips. I've been attempting to shred mine forever!

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Samantha Smikle said...

LOVE THESE TOPS! HAE YOU HEARD OF THE STORE VEDA? YOU'D LOVE IT! MIX OF CUSTOMIZE VINTAGE AND THEIR OWN LINE...GOING TO REVIEW SOON! IN L.E.S...
S
X