December 08, 2010

BedHead

Recently, one of the coolest haircare lines on planet earth, BedHead, contacted Is Mental to be a part of a really unique project. I geek out about getting my hair cut each and every time- I love the whole salon experience (ahem, shout out to Laicale), and I love experimenting with hair products, especially ones that smell yummy, so this was a no-brainer! The project was the big relaunch of their site (designed by the amazing Taxi Europe) and it's set up like an interactive magazine where fashion, nightlife, music, style, and art come together in a really fresh way. Is Mental was selected as one of the blogs that would be featured in the fashion category. How sweet is that?? Anyway, enough bragging- go check it out for yourself and buy some BedHead dudes!!





4 comments:

joy said...

was going to message you that I saw this a few hours ago. Go girl!
Also, you and Bleach Black are my favorite posts.

Monique R. said...

this rules. also, thanks for the laicale rec. moving to the area soon now, I don't even have to think about where to get cut!

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

If you find the Topshop jacket I will love you forever. Even though I already do.

Larissa said...

amazing! love bedhead!
x
thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com