December 13, 2010

Eyescream

I gotta say I can def be a fan of New Era hats on dudes- especially if they are a slick design, and the guy has good style without looking like he stares at his closet longer than I do. That being said, these caps genius London-based menswear designer Katie Eary did for New Era are pretty damn amazing.




caps available at CANDY

While we're on the topic of Katie Eary's mind-melting prints, I came across her t-shirts available on Asos, some which she designed exclusively for the site and are now on sale (plus free shipping worldwide right now!). Pretty crazy-licious right?

6 comments:

ediot said...

i want the cat tee

have a great week
x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the links~
I was wondering where I could get some of her stuff :)

joy said...

I'm with ediot, cat tee is where it is at!

Amanda said...

right here!

http://us.asos.com/Katie-Eary-Katie-Eary-Snow-Leopard-Print-T-Shirt-Exclusive-to-ASOS/vesjl/?iid=1367050&SearchQuery=katie%20eary%20t-shirt&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=White

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

Oh those reptile ones!

This is the sweater http://bit.ly/ePL5yh but it's only available on the UK site =/

K A T H L E E N said...

these tops and hats r super cool and unique, love the prints!