December 19, 2010

Feral Girl

I came across this bangin editorial yesterday on a google image search for "Isabel Marant fur coat" (you know, THIS one). I wanted to show my roommate the similarities to the craze fur number currently on Topshop's homepage, which I am now stalking thanks to a tip from Jayne. Anywho, I love the styling concept in full effect here- designer (talkin bout Isabel Marant, Jil Sander, and Margiela, oh hey now) mixed with army surplus store finds and the sickest hair steez I've seen in a minute. I was actually so inspired, I stopped in a local army store in Brooklyn today and picked up some gloves and a Carhartt beenie. BRRRR.
















Photographer: Bella Howard, Styling: Margaret Crow, Make up: Clare Read

6 comments:

joy said...

I kind of starred at each photo mouth agape. I can't make up my mind about them but I know it is all positive.

Samantha Smikle said...

LOVE the last shot. and the pink fuzzy bag! so cute! :)
s
x

A La Mode said...

Those boots in the last shot are insane! Yums, and that Isabel Marant coat IS similar to the one on Topshop homepage..

Anonymous said...

the hair and army jacket are awesome

m.corbett said...

those highlightss!!! loving that. wish i could pull that off :/
i posted something about pastel hair just because i love it soso much. have a cheeky look if you want :) x x xxx http://kireimode.blogspot.com/

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

Yessss. Still waiting....