December 01, 2010

The doctor is in

When I heard they were putting a Dr. Martens store in NYC, I thought "bout damn time!" Docs have been making a huge comeback over the past few years with the 90s resurgence and collabos pouring out of fashion land. I myself got down with the Dr. Martens for Opening Ceremony pony hair Darcie boot. So I had to stop in the new store a few weeks ago and survey the variety of docs available these days. I grabbed pics of some of my faves- especially loving the ones with raised patterns and textures. Reptile, embossed floral, metallic, polka dots...what's next!?







4 comments:

La:Dolce:Vita Fashion Fix said...

Still dying over those metallic ones..

Lorena said...

The low, silver ones are amazing, wish I had a pair!

Anonymous said...

always love dms!! Those black and silver ones are AMAZING!!

Maria said...

those croc ones are pretty cool, but unfortunatley docs manage to look hideous on my feet, grr.