January 17, 2011

Hot mess



Sex sells- that's a no-brainer. Somehow it still has enough shock appeal to stir things up stateside, but for Argentinian label A.Y. Not Dead, it gets the job done...especially with the help of a certain blonde named Dree Hemingway. Moving past the bonerific campaign images, A.Y. Not Dead's Summer '11 range offers a saucy mix of revealing cuts and radical prints...equally effective under a strobe light or the daylight. I have my eye on quite a few pieces, and I'm stoked to recently discover the label is stocked at Asos. You better believe if I ever find myself in Buenos Aires though, I'll be paying one or more of their six stores down there a visit!


















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I just fell in love... with the clothes of course. When you overlook the fact that the clothes look like something a cheap prostitute would wear, they're actually really nice.

A La Mode said...

Love this lookbook, the styling is bang on.
Craving a skimpier outfit now.. might go and change...

m.corbett said...

loving the slash detail in the vest and the corset effect on the bag. to absolutely dieeee for x x x x
http://kireimode.blogspot.com

HeyitsAlexP said...

I love the Lolita tee!

There's another Brazilian fashion brand literally named "Sexy Woman" that does the sex appeal thing in a much less subtle way, but it's kind of hilarious.

Of course I can't find them online tho...

Bad Thoughts said...

bitches need a sammich

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

loveee this!