January 06, 2011

Megabytes of Spring

If you weren't excited for spring yet, you will be now. Ok, that's assuming the thrill of wearing brighter clothes and showing more skin keeps you awake in twitches of anticipation at night. Maybe creepy gifs of well-styled models will lick your brain next time you lay your head to rest. "Digital fashion mavens" Reed + Rader hit it out of the park with this new editorial Megabytes of Spring for vmagazine.com. Go...clickity CLICK and see all the magic kids!













Styling by Jessica Bobince

11 comments:

laia. said...

OH MY WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!

Siru said...

These pictures are amazing! I love the movement!

juliet xxx

ediot said...

brilliant.
the gifs are amazement
absolutely love this
x

Misanthropic Pulp said...

pretty awesome.
artsy, but awesome.:D

Andrew said...

so many of my favorite collections from last season!
this is incredible

Maria said...

so, this is the future, yeah I think I'm just going back to sleep :D

Anonymous said...

jajj so good creation,very funny.and the composition...

Lorena said...

I love these. I want to try making something similar at some point, I really like gifs that are mostly still but have smaller movements.

Lisa said...

Yes! Yes! I'm excited now! It has bloody well started snowing again outside my flat... it had gone away for a whole week and now it's back :(

I'm ready for spring!

Kazuko said...

love the gifs. they are creepy, but i loooove!

Kara Endres said...

These are too cool, and really inspiring. It's a great change to see something so unique and creative.
Sprinkles in Springs