January 27, 2011

Purple flavor

For "practical" reasons, most people tend to stick to black or earthtone-colored coats for winter. Yeah, yeah, makes sense. Sitting on the subway though, sometimes I wish I didn't blend in so much in the winter. Up pop those thought bubbles...the techno precision of Raf Simons combined with a tasty grape purple would sure look nice against all this snow. And cozy? Look at it, it SCREAMS cozy, even if you get stared at a whole lot more (at least Barney & friends will be on your side).

11 comments:

Kylie said...

how much do I love this

Julian said...

That goat is glorious!! If only I didn't live in the tropics...

A La Mode said...

Wow, it it literally the same colour as Barney. I am totally guilty for the usual earthy black tones, I would rock this though!

Maria said...

I've been feeling purple too lately, imagine a cashmere purple sweater in the greatest quality, that's what I dream about sometimes :D

Cara said...

And how amazing is the model's hair?

Linda Lu said...

god, i cannot imagine the stares and snickers I would get in the subway if i wore such a coat.

joy said...

Would most definitely wear this coat. It is such a warming color!

HeyitsAlexP said...

The 90s are back/the spirit of the 90s is alive in Portland

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

haaaaaaaaaa! also, that model could be the grown up version of that kid from Love Actually? http://bit.ly/eZeTeJ

DW said...

A great purple garment is always so refreshing and fantastic!

chuck n. said...

that jacket.