February 11, 2011

B.U.M. Equipment

I feel like I've been bummin' it most of this winter- wearing random layers most of the time instead of proper winter pieces. It amounts to that sort of hippie dippy streetwear aesthetic that the Tokyo kids do so well. Or, you spend an hour to look like you "threw something together in 2 minutes"....riiiiiight. I really just need me a wacko acid bright fur coat to awesome up any outfit- should have snatched one at Eva last year.
















Droptokyo, Koshka blog, Stockholm Streetstyle, Streethearts, Vice Style, 3 Dollars, Droptokyo, Unknown

7 comments:

ediot said...

ohoh. great outfits, love these. thanks heaps for sharing these shots.
hope you're having a good weekend

xxx

m.corbett said...

lovinggg the japanese street style here. i post it a lot just because it's soo awsuuum :) and i'm really on dying my hair a blueish colour like the girl in the first picture next :) x xxxx

joy said...

I remember B.U.M equipment, was so jealous of the kids who could wear that in the 90s and look cool. Layers +fur is something I am into too this winter.

Lactose Intoler-Art said...

These are some great street snaps. I'm always so inspired by the kids on the streets of Tokyo. The coordiation of layering that may seem absurd actually has a code to it, and I love the hair color trends right now.

For street fashion ILLUSTRATIONS, check out my blog
http://lactoseintolerart.blogspot.com

Michele said...

Wow, I think I just died looking at these pictures...

Jessica à paris said...

love the red fur

Maria said...

I have my home bum huge mohair ugly/nice sweater, kinda like the last two. Recommended!