February 02, 2011

My lips are sealed

I grow more and more fond of Danish brand Wood Wood with each season that passes. They always represent the perfect mix of timeless style with not-too-trendy staples. The color palette for Spring 11 alone is magical. Wood Wood has a nicely designed webstore that in addition to their own label carry brands like Bernhard Willhelm, Jeremy Scott, and Perks and Mini. I'm considering picking up one of these new crispy white button-up styles with all over lip print. I'll actually be in Berlin in June so I can't wait to visit the store...someone will have to hold me back from ODing on Wood Wood!



5 comments:

THE CHEAP said...

Wow- great blog. I admire your style.

xx THE CHEAP

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

oy! i've been wanting that button up shirt but i haven't seen that one in the top photo! you do bad things to me.....

moonwkd said...

Oh my gosh I love it!!!

Maria said...

this is one clever print!

Chuck said...

Love the shirt! I wonder how dangerous it is to accidentally ingest fabric print while snogging shirts...?