February 03, 2011

Can they do no wrong?

If you're an Olsen hater, not an Olsen lover, you can change the channel...now. I don't peep the gossip blogs too much, but I guess Mary-Kate and Ashley had a little party in NYC yesterday to celebrate Textile Elizabeth & James, which according to Ashley is "a well-rounded collection of casual to dressy options for the trend conscious customer." MKA wore pant styles from the Fall '11 collection but I'm just in love with both their looks 100%...and those Balenciaga heels- JESUS!!




images via Just Jared

9 comments:

Party Weirdo said...

they both look so good and I'm specially loving that fox sweater, I wonder who it's by?

laia. said...

guh where have i seen that fox sweater before?
I NEED IT.

Anonymous said...

These two girls are fashion goddesses. It's no wonder they're two of Karl Lagerfeld's many muses.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

Their hands scare me.

Amanda said...

haha just noticed that jayne- it's like they are siamese in this photo with just one set of hands.

chuck n. said...

that sweater.

Anne said...

great fox sweater!

Six Six Sick said...

So we all need to know where that fox sweater is from. Cause I need it too!
xx
Tiffany

A La Mode said...

I need those shoes!!