March 10, 2009

Basic Shapes

As amazing as the vegan fur coats and slipdresses in Stella McCartney's fall collection were, my eyes zoomed right in to the details. The blazer is utter perfection, but who doesn't want circuitboard/lite-brite/hole puncher leggings thigh-high boots? Bananas!



Moving on, I'm going to dream about these epic geometric bags tonight. Who said the clutch had to be a rectangle? I can't decide which shape I like better...I guess I have all spring/summer to figure that out.


images via style.com

4 comments:

ADECADENTTHING said...

wow, those leggings are phenomenal

A La Mode said...

Oh my god, those leggings blow my mind!

DDW said...

I know, right?! Those leggings/thigh high boots are incredible.

Jane said...

oh the leggings.... rockin ma world! lol.

Visit me at Vintage Tea!

x