March 20, 2009

Betsy Johnson Archive

Man my head is seriously spinning with all the guest collaborations these days. This is one that I am super stoked about though. To celebrate the 30th birthday of her label, Betsey Johnson went to the drawing board with Opening Ceremony to bring some of the shining moments of her career back to life. The 35-piece capsule collection will feature looks inspired by Betsey's designs, but updated with modern fabrics and accessories. I'm afraid to see the pricetag, but hopefully I will be rocking this gorilla sleeve jacket this fall! EPIC.

3 comments:

eluv said...

i LOVE betsey she is so cool!!!

Anonymous said...

i am lovin that furry jacket!

Chelsea Rae said...

BJ for Opening Ceremony? Where on earth have I been? Apparently, living under a rock. I'm so excited!