March 26, 2009

Wet Hot American Summer

The designers behind American Apparel are smart ones- they clearly are watching the fashion blogosphere to deliver the goods we want to see. They're like "hey, girls are diggin this see-through stuff, let's roll with this." I randomly decided to check their awesome coming soon feature and was stoked to see these new mesh pieces. That micro-mesh mini dress drove everyone so crazy (including myself), that these will totally be winners too. Turn up the heat!!



5 comments:

Sarah A. said...

incredible! that second dress WILL be mine.

Georgie said said...

Wow, the dress is super amazing.
x

triangle eyes said...

Definitely some good stuff there. Especially loving the sleeveless see-through dress.

Liz said...

I recently checked out their coming soon stuff too and I can't wait to get my hands on the mesh cutout leotard.

Anonymous said...

how sexy is the last dress?!?!?!?!