March 16, 2009

Dark Night

Thanks to a tip from a friend, I made a rather long pitstop at Loehmann's after work last week. There were a lot of Jill Sander and Pierre Hardy shoes and racks of Helmut Lang that kind of overwhelmed me. I ended up leaving this time around with a pretty amazing black cocktail dress with scales all down the front (more on that another time) and these amazing Proenza Schouler shades that I got for ridiculously cheap. So stoked!! If you plan on making a trip to a Loehmann's in NYC, the one in Chelsea is pretty good.




Oh yeah, and the recent haircut....I'm quite happy with the results (so much so I had to test the "movement" factor).

4 comments:

laia. said...

uh-oh....

Amanda said...

whaaaaat?

dustydress said...

i never went to that place with i lived in california but I'm so checking it out when i visit home.

i love whatever is going on with your top. you're totally cute, I think it's the first photo of you i've seen...

Amanda said...

yeah stores like loehmann's are so much more fun to shop in because you never know what you're going to find amongst the crap and the prices are good.

thanks for the compliments! i really want to get into the habit of putting more pics up. i'm gonna work on it!