May 01, 2009

Counterpart

Katya Ford shares the same last name with me but from the looks of her flickr, we have a lot more in common. Her work depicts a love of hair, fashion, outer space, and human emotion. Further stalking my long lost sister, I learned she has some amazing taste in the vast world of the arts, counting among her list of influencers Hussein Chalayan, Martin Margiela, Hedi Slimane, The Knife, and Dario Argento. It makes perfect sense when you see her collection of epic photography and mixed media.















3 comments:

Giselle said...

Thats funny, I actually have those aldo boots! Their so tight though, I might have to get them stretched :-/

-Giselle <3<3<3

Unknown said...

amazing. i love love love this.

Meream said...

Great but these are scary. Me and my "the ring" phobia. The illustration is wonderful, though.