September 19, 2008

Irregular Choice Sale

So as soon as Danae told me the Irregular Choice store in Soho was having a big sale, I couldn't think of much else. I LOVE their shoes. I went planning on buying the ones she said were "so me" but instead went with these cause I'd get more wear out of them. They are the same style as the checkered ones I already own so it was a no brainer. The scoop: there are tons of cute styles that are either 50% or 70% off so prices range from about $35-60 for the most part. They have a lot of sandals, ballet flat types, and cartoon corvered chunky heals. It's worth a look if you like your feet to look unique. Irregular Choice is located at 276 Lafayette St.

2 comments:

SOS! said...

I love it too! have you seen the Heatherette collection for IC? It's amazing!!

Amanda said...

Yeah I saw some of the shoes on the website! I was too distracted by the sale to look at much of anything else in the store.