September 24, 2008

What I Wore



Yours truly is in a book! It's called What I Wore Today: Fashion Remixed Online From Beijing To Berlin. It's about girls that document their personal style and post it online. The photo they used of me was found on a flickr group called Wardrobe Remix, which you may have heard of because of the growing list of sites it has spawned. At any rate, I was honored to be asked to contribute to this book. I think the concept is great because it puts a spotlight on the internet generation of street style captured through the lens of style-loving amateur portrait photographers. The book, which includes a collection of more than 250 images, can be preordered now from Amazon. Go get it!

2 comments:

Samantha Smikle said...

nice! congrats...did you win that online contest the other day??
S.

Amanda said...

nah some dude one. oh well..