September 14, 2008

Weekend Recap

Thursday, Amanda and I braved the madness of the tents at Bryant Park to see the Mara Hoffman show. Mara always has great prints- very bold, yet soft and feminine. Here are a few of my favorites...




On friday, I went backstage to lend a hand at the 4 x f show, which featured Donald Fitzgerald, Hasan Foster’s line Fared Foste, Ari Harris’ for MonAri 1962, and Magalis Garcia. Each designer presented an eccentric mix of textures, colors and unique sculptural pieces. The vibe was very downtown and artsy, here are a few pics of the maddness backstage.




When the show was over I saw these two lovely ladies outside.



Friday night we all met up at the Mishka 5th anniversary party at the Red Bull space on the west side. Diplo and open bar- need I say more?




Amanda's rainboots are too cute! Needless to say, Epic times were had this Fashion week.

No comments: