October 15, 2008

Walking Should Be Easy

Pretty much every girl has a pair of tall black flat boots in their wardrobe. For many, these are Docs or some form of vintage boots likely from the 80s, and for others they are whatever they pick up mid-season for $40 that look destroyed after one winter. That is what I did last year (cheapo ones from Delia's that now have a hole in the heel) and I decided this year I need to invest in ones that will last me longer and that I will still like next year. Also, they obvs have to be comfortable because I live in NY freakin city and these sidewalks eat away at your shoes like they are corn on the cob. So I think I might go for these Mo.S boots at Nordstrom. They have such a cool victorian/soldier vibe about them, and I love the miles of laces.

No comments: