February 14, 2009

And these are few of my favorite things

One of my 2009 resolutions was to cut back my shoe collection, as it was starting to take over my room. But once i started sorting them out, I realized how hard it was to decide which ones to keep and which ones to get rid of. Then I proceded to stall the whole process by taking pictures. In the end, I feel like I did a good job- got the number under 100. (Let's see how long that lasts)



chucks, bronx, jeffery campbell, burberry


camper, fred perry, camper, swear


louis vuitton, marc jacobs, chinese laundry, vintage

6 comments:

frisson said...

oh the marc jacobs!


and the jeffrey campbell boots...:)

Lucy said...

The metallic blue slip-ons! awesome. And all those lace-ups. What a great collection! How many did you have before?

Papillon said...

I'm in love with your collection!
You're so luck you can wear lowheeled shoes! I can't seem to wear anything under 15cm...It's a height complex I have.

laia. said...

so good! love that marc pair, its incredible.

VÉ‘le (: said...

Marc and Burberry!!
How many did you have before?

danae said...

I had 128 minus random flip flops, slippers and rain boots.This week I'm at 81, keeping up my resolution so far!