February 14, 2009

Transformations Opening Party

Thursday night, I kicked off fashion week by heading to the Transformations opening with my friend Ellen (who's on the cover of Time Out btw!). The show featured some compelling portraits taken by Paul Rowland, founder of the modeling agencies Women and Supreme, attempting to capture models in their true state. I would say he succeeded—the images were strikingly beautiful and worth a close look. The show is up till the 20th if you want to stop by.

The party itself was infested with models, including Natasha Poly and Heather Marks. Oh and Kate Mulleavy (one of the Rodarte sisters) was there! I felt like bowing down to her, but that would have been weird.









I took this snap of model Daiane Conterato of Supreme in a killer dress. I kept staring at it but forgot to ask who it was by (I think Rodarte). She was on the cover of Vogue Brazil this month and recently shot an amazing editorial for Rodeo Magazine you should check out.


Here's someone wearing the studded Louboutins I will forever covet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was so overwhelmed at the opening i could barely focus on the pictures!

pretty sure daiane is wearing rodarte. and the person sporting those shoes is my boss :)

Amanda said...

actually rodarte was my first instinct...too lazy to check. yeah that party was insanO!