February 10, 2009

Lusting for leather

I've had quite a few leather items on my radar as of late. A leather t-shirt? Yes, please. I've also been searching for a zip-up leather wallet since I'm constantly dropping business cards and even money (yikes!). It's down to the Comme one or this Margiela, which is on sale at La Garconne. Then, there's the shoes! I'm glad Bleach Black pointed these stunners out or I may have never found them. They are Jeffrey Campbells, but available exclusively at Richmond's Need Supply Co.


6 comments:

laia. said...

oh shit, faux acne shoes from jeffrey campbell! must must must have.

M E L I $ $ A said...

i have the comme des garçons wallet in houndstooth and looooove it!

Amanda said...

yeah they remind me of acne too! prob why i love them..

danae said...

wow Need supply co. is awesome... really great basics and comfy stylish pieces. I want to go there.

Christie Yuri Noh said...

haha my first thought was acne also.

Anonymous said...

oh man, they have the acne niara look-alikes back in stock in my size...bad