April 29, 2009

Konstantina Mittas Spring '10

It's so much fun checking up on Australian's fashion week every season because I always come across a few collections that come out of nowhere and blow me away. I've never heard of Konstantina Mittas but she is pretty damn amazing, that's for sure. Hailing from Sydney, Konstantina's work is like a breath of fresh air to Australia's fashion landscape- looking like something right out of Berlin's fashion week, rather than the southern hemisphere.




What attracted me to her Spring '10 collection is the attitude oozing out of it- it's like for the girl that knows she's sexy but confident enough to wear whatever the f*ck she wants. That and I LOVE how she used clashing shades of yellow mixed with black, a color combo I've always been a fan of. The Grace Jones hair and gold foil eyes were awesome- props to the stylists.








images via Coutorture and Zimbio

No comments: